Vaginal secretion

Please advise if a woman can secret vaginal fluid due to sexual excitment (not orgasm) and would it be visible on her panties and what colour would it be once it dries up. Where can I read about it? This may sound like a silly topic but I am taking it seriously.

Later, after having sex, I saw some off whitish fluid on my panties and I dont know what it is, should i be worrying?

Its completely normwl. All women get it. It is due to being excited. Women lubricate in order for it to be easier for a man to enter. It is a physical thing that happens and uncontrolable. Also, it could happen as a sort of "cleansing" inside. This can and in many women usually does happen every day. We clean out any bacteria or whatever from iside by secreting these types of fluids. The color and texture usually changes thoughout a woman's cycle. It can me thin, think, yellow, white, mucousy, watery, it all depends on what stage you are in your menstral cycle. No need to worry at all. It is 100% normal. Id be more worried if you DIDN'T have anything...

• 1 month later...

Women have secretions all the time. Most even without any sexual intercourse. It is quite normal and necessary for various reasons. One being for cleansing reasons, other to act as lubrication. The color, smell, texture, quantity, etc of your secretions differ from other women and even from day to day from yourself.

I know of women having a shower or bath in the afternoon and stating later (2 or more hours) that their secretions smell or look different than it did before they had a shower or bath. Society tends to "teach" women from a very young age that it's bad. We all know the crap men or boys say, like you're smelly down there, you stink, it smells like fish and all that crap. Even parents teach their daughters to wash there regularly, that it is unclean or dirty. Your girl/lady friends can also have a negative impact in saying that you smell bad down there or that you are dirty down there. Not true. It may smell a bit acidic or a bit sour sometimes. Still it shouldn't be seen as bad, stinky or dirty.

And the stains in your panties are also quite normal. Like mermayd43 truly stated: "Id be more worried if you DIDN'T have anything..."

In only a few circumstances there might be something wrong and can be noticed from your secretions. If the smell is really bad, even to you, it burns, irritating feeling, etc there might be concern. Don't rush of to the your doctor immediately. It can be a hormonal "upset" or change and disappear within 3 or so days. However, if it remains to be uncomfortable after a few days you have to consult with your doctor or if you don't feel comfortable disclosing this with your family GP consult another doctor or a gynaecologist. I know of girls who are so afraid of doctors. There is absolutely nothing to be worried about. Even your family doctor will handle the matter with the utmost sincerity and not disclose anything to other people.

"No one can make YOU happy except YOU..."