just trying to heal...

had to talk to ex gf monday morning about some things of hers thats still here, i kinda felt better after talking to her... this mornign i happen to see her drive by as i am goin in the gym... kinda made me have a crappy day...

its been a week and i been feeling a bit better at work... now that i am home i feel miserable again... i think its because i dont have any close friends any more...

try not to be alone,at least reach out to family,and i'm sure you do have close friends,at least one you can turn to. Break ups dont have to be the end of you,now is the time to focus on what makes you feel much better. And that means going NC,No contact, alot of people advocate it here on these forums, communicating with ex will leave you nothing but depressed,its time to end that.

I have a big problem with that also, I have never really had too many friends. People seem to not like me very much for some reason. Now that she's gone I don't have many people to talk to or go out with. I do feel i've opened up to my sisters a lot more lately and that has helped. good luck with everything, keep us posted

i am talkin with my mom and dad adn brotehr about everything... my one buddy we have sopke over the facebook... he called the one night but i was at work...

i am 25 single living in this house with 2 cats...

house feels so empty right now... all her stuff is moved out.. ahhh going to drive myself crazy

i just put in 36 hrs at work in 1 day and 2 nights .. hard 3 shifts.. then went to gym this morning and i just woke up a bit ago... if i ever get off this compute ri got to clean up aroudn here and fill out a job application... i agree though i need to get out of the house...

i am talkin with my mom and dad adn brotehr about everything... my one buddy we have sopke over the facebook... he called the one night but i was at work...

i am 25 single living in this house with 2 cats...

house feels so empty right now... all her stuff is moved out.. ahhh going to drive myself crazy

I have two cats,and as lovely as they are they are also very selfish and think only of themselves, (sounds alot like exes)try Human company,there are meetups groups all over,maybe you can try to go to one..never know

you dont know me very well but i am shy and nervous to... i dread goin to the store... once i get used to soemthings its alright.. like the gym i go thre a few days a week... and i actualy met a few freinds there.. not close freinds but someone to talk to there... i havent been single long enough to try to talk to girls there...

my cats are so friendly ... they are selfish though.... my brother always had a dog .. he said girls come and go but zeus was always there.. RIP zeus.. he was a good dog...

I'm right there with you jony... have had some good days, but still having some crappy days too. everyone says we're going to heal so i guess we have no other choice but to believe them and keep trying to move on.

hope your day gets better... let everything out... if you need to sit around and do nothing for a few hours, then i dont see anything wrong with is. ive let myself lay in bed a whole day before and once all of the emotions got out, i was able to have a good day the next day.

Archived