help need advice... did i do the wrong thing..

my ex broke up with me almost 2 months ago... i just message him right now.. wondering how he is doing... and ask him some question...i ask him.. does it feel weird for him to see me.. then he said a little.. and then i ask why?? he said "it just feel strange"... so i ask him "you never been friends with ur ex" and he said "Nope" .. i ask him.. what about messaging and calling, does it feels weird... he said, nope....

what should i do... i want to stay friends with him.. but i don't think it's a good idea... im still trying to heal after almost 2 months.. and i misses him a lot....

i try to not contact him that much.. but i am always the one who initiates the contact... i can't help it... i really want to move on.. but i don't know how can i... if i keep contacting him... can someone please give me some advice...thanks...

Hi Babetears,

When you partner has been around for a long time, there is simply a set of habits and emotional links with him. He gave you support, love and all that. The fact that you are apart does not mean that this flow of love stops. It simply means that you don't express it physically.

The trick is to reinvest in other people. Connect with other men. Create space around you. Remove pictures of him, etc.

You say: "i want to stay friends with him.. but i don't think it's a good idea... "

Follow your instincts with that. I aggree that at this stage, it's not a good idea. You need to create new space for new people to come into your life. The more you contact him, the less space and energy you have to move on.

Check this link for extra tips on how to get over a guy

link removed

good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach