spoke to ex after i met someone else

ok well the whole no contact thing was working quite well. then my friend dragged me out with her and her female friend i got with her female friend hehehehe.

then now for the past couple weeks i been telling her friend im taking things slow i dont want to rush things or go to deep yet!this has driven her insane she doesnt know why she is chassing me so much or wants me so badly or cant leave me alone or stop thinking about me. she calls 4x a day she see's me daily we have sex daily and she has told me that she has fallen inlove with me already!hehehe ok cool ummmmmm ok i like you alot just not that much like i said im not rushing anything and taking it a step at a time.

anyways after i changed my facebook profile which i de friended my ex on and changed it to its complicated the next day my ex came onto msn,she sent me a message telling me how amazing i am how stupid she has been how nice kind generous caring devoted attentive and sexually fulfilling i was to her and then proceeded to get her webcam out and ask me to webcam with her .

i was like uuuummmmmmm nooooooooooooooo she then began sending me dirty messages and making dirty inuendo's to what ever i was saying,to which i just laughed off and put her straight that i was seeing someone!she said she didnt care she wanted me back and would do what ever i wanted to have me back with her again as she now realised exactly what it was she's missing .

this i found hilarious i mean bread crumbs then i get offered the whole cake i said i felt kinda bad about her talking dirty to me and stuff and she said its only bad if you truly believe that.which i did.so asked her to stop as i was seeing someone else im not actually in a relationship with her but its kind of a unofficial official relationship just not set by rules and boundries,she isnt doing anything with anyone else im not doing anything with anyone else either just doing it together.

so my ex was like again but i want you i will do anything you want wear anything you want when ever you want i want you back!i ended up cutting it short and leaving the convo on msn.

i havnt told the new gal any of this yet she is 21 and well i dont want to hurt her,my ex is 30 same age as me so she can deal with it she didnt want me when i was with her and never appreciated the things i done for her what ever i did was a problem or wrong!she has now admitted to me that i wasnt weak or clingy or needy and that i had many amazing skills which were rare to find in a guy.this is good it made me feel alot better because maybe now she knows that all the things i done wernt out of being weak but from being strong and having a big heart.maybe her next guy will be more luckier then me i hope so!

the biggest problem is going to be when i go back up there again as i had forgotten some of my things i left a £80 router there a set of £400 sun glasses and some other bits and bobs but i know she is going to be there and going to totally try and seduce me which could be interesting. especially since i have to cut the hedge where she is living and mow the lawn also and sort her step mums car out hahahahaha i cant leave my things there and i have to finish the job i promised her parents soooooo it could be fun and games after all lol (i can just imagine a scene from benny hill in the 80's when he is chasing the uniformed woman with comical music and then they go off screen and she runs back chasing him lol and yes she will probably end up being wearing a uniform when she answers the door lol )

I don't know your whole story, but if you get back together with your ex, it will be more of the same. If I were you, I'd bring a friend along to pick up those things you left at her flat.

It really wouldn't be the right thing to have sex with her and then go back to your new relationship. Your ex is jealous as all get-out because you're with somebody else...don't cave in to her.

Good luck!

Archived