hey me and my gf always talk on the phone everday, and see each other 2 times a week, and well when we are on the phone we can talk forever but latly i bin running out of things to ask or talk about. and she bin annoyed at her friends and bit at me, i don t no why, but she is still talking to me. but any way what kinda questions can i ask her or convertion topics, in are relationship we have done everthing but sex, we are waiting tell she get birthcontrol next week, and well so they can be any question, ever dirty and nasty so anyone help, thanx

well once u two start conversing about everyday things and get the conversation rolling, it should be easier from there...the tension is in the air, which is making u feel as if u have run out of things to talk about,...and if this is the case, you cant have a healhy relationship that will grow if u cant talk about small stuff. I enjoy talking to someone i like about his past as a teenager, or even his highschool days. Talk aobut some of the things u both remember as kids..to see if u had any of the same things in common. What was ur favourite cartoon as a kid, or what trip have u always wanted to take and never got the chance to...like me..i always wanted to go to the grand canyon..and that can lead up to huhdreds of conversations...like indians...camping out in the grand canyon...travelling and just having fun...

its in u...just that your nervousness is taking over...

calm down, and as SwingFox says...always remember to "rap it up"...

both measures of protection is best...

cookies

Hi sexy boy!! I think you are looking at this in the wrong light. I am not sure what to suggest to you about what you can talk about, but you know, when you are really comfortable with a person, sometimes it is okay not to talk and to jsut be i eachother's presense, or listen to eachother breath. Or continuously tell eachother what you like about eachother. It's always nice to be reminded. But really, this could be a sure sign that the two of you are becoming closer and the need for small talk has subsided. Be glad that your relationship isn't based on shallow unmeaningful conversations. This sounds like a positive thing, rather than a negative one