How to let the girl of my dreams know I like her?

I am tired of waiting telling myself that I am going to just be friends with this girl I like and then maybe more will happen someday. School ends soon and she will be headed off to a different state for the whole summer, so I have decided that I need to let her know what's up. The question is, her(friend I like) good friend is my friend also, and I was thinking of asking her for advice on what to do to let her(friend I like) know how I feel. Is this a good move? I was thinking that she may know some girl to girl insider info that may help me. If this isn't good, How should I break the news to her without making things feel too akward? I was thinking about asking her to dinner and then just read the signs during the night and then come out and tell her how I feel at the end. We are also going on a trip Memorial Day weekend, which if things go bad could make that weekend akward, so I am kind of nervous of screwing things up. But on the other side if things go good, then that trip will be off the hook. So basically any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks

I know exactly how you feel my friend.

I work at a cinema and one fo the girls i used to work with totally blew my mind away, after wanting to aske her out for weeks she left, i was gutted, but i got her e-mail and phone numbers and addresses, and im gonna start talking to her again.

all I can say is GO FOR IT! when she left work i regreted not asking her out but now i realise that, all i can say is do it now or regret it later!!!