Day 3

2 days ago she broke up with me after we went out for 10 months, im soooo sad. she said she didnt think that she loved me anymore, or felt the same way about me as she once did. I'm about to die. She was my first everything, my first gf, my first kiss, my first love. We're both 15 and i'm dying without her. The day we broke up i showed no weakness. Didn't cry, beg, or plead. I just simply agreed, and said goodbye. Two days ago i came accross this site in desperate need of help and read all the posts. I started no contact with her 2 days ago and she still hasn't contacted me. We do not go to the same school so I don't kno how she's feeling or if she's found someone else. I came home from school today and immediately picked up the phone to call her, but hung up before i pressed the last number.

I'm okay with the NC plan its just that i don't want her to forget me at all. I love her so much and i know she's sad.

i'll keep you all updated, please comment and give me advice, i don't know what to do, i've never felt this kind of pain before. It just hurts a lot. I'll keep you all updated as the days go by

but i dont want it to get easier, i want HER back. and it just feels like i've lost the most important person in my life forever. i mean we had such good times that i've forgotten what i was like without her, and just it seems like she's gone forever.