Loves me loves me not...??

Hey well im 14 years old and i know how you feel... well kind o.. we all feel different in these kinds of situations but ill tell you one thing. Everyone overcomes the problems in life. It just may take longer... Im sure that the reason why you'r gf is acting like shes tired/busy on the phone is because she is really just as confused as you are. Honestly.. if you love her enought you should go to her and tell her what you'r feeling.. Who knows it may bring you guys closer together.... Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

hey SwtAthleticQt10,

Thanks 4 dat we had a serious talk bout it, though she always skipped and tried to change the topic anytime i said about this rejection i felt, n we talk bout what we want in our lives and she told me she wants me in her life 4 eva n i want her in mine 4 eva 2 she then told me dat shes acting like that bcoz shes scared that i will dump her again like all of her bfs did, but i neva will and hate my self for doing it b4, she says that "she knows in her head that i wont but her heart still hasnt 4given me and is still scared" and now im scared cuz our love is fading, i feel it, and i dont know what to do, and how to make her heart 4give me, im soooo scared to loose her i have never felt about anyone like that b4 and a thought of me without her in my life is enough to kill me, and now i can feel this sense of her being borred with me and its my fault, and the icing on the cake is that we wont be able to see each other 4 a year or more.

Could someone please help me.

Thanks,

Serge

xxxx