alot to say but i don't know how to say it.

i have alot of things that i want to get out of me but i don't know if it will sound right. i haven't posted here in awhile only becuase i hate having problems all the time. but i'm going to try to sayi this and i hope someone here can understand.

the one thing i have had to deal with in life is who i am. emotionally is one thing but i mean physically. i don't have much time, but how is it that some people are ugly but others aren't? to be called ugly by someone is one thing, but to be called ugly by many over the years is even worse. some people believe God created us in his own image but why would he do this. i try really hard to be accepted. i'm sorry but i must go now. i hope someone understood all th8is.

stop now first of all before you hurt yourself or something. you have to seriously think about this like what about your friends and familly they love you. and someone out there does to they donèt know it yet but they do. you have to stick it out and get through the tough times. sometimes the tough times last longer on certain people but it will pass. peopkle get older more mature they donèt act the same. donèt hurt yourself please people do care for you

love ryan

god bless

Darn it all, I just erased PARAGRAPHS by mistake in answering this......lol

Alright....first of all, looks aren't everything. I can guarantee you that most of the people on this board aren't raving beauties, including myself, and have something else that makes them stand out. Me? I use my sense of humor (gently sarcastic, which makes people laugh), and my ability to listen, offer help when needed, and really THINK about the answers I give before giving them. I'm overweight, my face is plain-but people still love me because of what I offer them from the inside.

You can do the same. Everyone has something that they're good at, or can do easily, that helps/amuses/reaches out to other people. Do you like to write? Write more, and try to get it published. Do you like to listen to people's stories/help them when they're sad? Consider a career in social work or something related, or just keep on listening and offering those wise words of wisdom. Do you have a good sense of humor? Use it.

You see what I'm saying? Don't concentrate so much on the negatives; accentuate the positives. And yeah, it's hard, and it's lonely at times, but in the long run, I can PROMISE you it'll help you become a stronger person, regardless of what people say about you. I spent SO much time, up to junior year in high school, actually, feeling like dirt because of what people said about me. It wasn't until I was good and fed up that I realized that I didn't need those peoples' approval to do what made me happy, and that I was actually better off than they were in that I didn't CARE what people thought of my looks. It boosted my confidence, and that in turn made me more friends, simply because I stood on my own two feet and stopped trying to cling to the supposed "popular" groups.

You can do this same thing; anyone can. You're stuck with your looks, same as me. (Unless I win the "Extreme Makeover" contest, which I'm not counting on too much.) So you substitute, and you basically HAVE to be okay with how you look, accept it, and work more on the things that are attractive, i.e. personality, humor, gentleness, commiseration, etc. There's a heck of a lot more to you than that physical shell you were handed!

I'll leave this with one more thought: you made the comment about God creating us in His own image-where does it say "physical image"? I'd take that to mean that, if I wasn't the most attractive person in the world, there must be something else about me that God has imitated in me, and I have to use that to my best advantage and make the most of it. And yes, it might take a bit of time to figure it out-but it's there, and it's up to you to figure out what it is and use it in the most positive way you can.

Mar