hey guys,

my girlfriend that i recently started going out with wants me to kiss her. i want to kiss her too but neither of us have our licenses so we can't go anywhere unless someone takes us. we've tried to kiss at school but our friends (who can't take a hint) won't leave us alone long enough to do it. teachers aren't really a problem cuz we are always alone (except for our friends) in the hall after school. i need a way for us to be alone long enough to kiss. any ideas?

Well, it really depends on the maturity of your friends. Also, it would help if you two just hung out with each other. I don't know you circumstances however. Your friends will get used to you two kissing eventually though. So I think you shouldn't worry about them to much.

well, our friends are fairly mature. at least, some of them are. she has told me that she doesn't want to kiss in front of our friends so that's out of the question. my parents aren't too fond of the idea of their lil boy going out ALONE with a girl when he's "only fifteen!!!" she's invited me over to watch a movie in her room (which would be the perfect time) but every time she invites me, something comes up with one of us and i can't go over there. she's said that she doesn't want to plan anything (like me saying, "ok, meet me at the pop machines after school so we can kiss.") She says, "If it happens then it happens." I see what she's saying but as of now, it won't happen unless i can get us alone sometime! i need help.