Premature Ejactulation Problem and Anxiety?

Hi, Here's the deal. I am 16 and a male. Just recently I was making out pretty hard core with this girl. (this was the farthest i've gotten) All the time i was shaking and and then, out of nowhere i just ejactualted. I don't think she ever knew, because I just said it was late and that she should probably go. But even though it was quite embarrasing.

Also when i masturbate i can't last for more than a minute or two. This is fine when I'm by myself but i'm just afraid that I will be with somebody and I won't be able to last longer then a couple of minutes. I think part of the problem could be that i learned to masturbate a very young age and just did it to get the good feeling at the end, but now i realize that i want to last longer and can't. I'm very frusterated. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Question(s): Written by: Wendy Moelker, psychologist in charge of Emergis, Goes, the Netherlands.

First version: 22 Jul 2003. Latest revision: 03 Sep 2003.

How can "coming too quickly" in men be treated? Is there a premature ejaculation cure?

Answer:

With medicines, such as serotonergic anti-depressants or SSRIs (Seroxat, Prozac, Cipramil, Zoloft) the ejaculation can be delayed. This medication improves the transmittal of serotonin (a substance in the body) between two nerves. These medicines need to be taken 2 to 3 hours before the expected sexual activity. This can be experienced as a disadvantage, because it reduces the spontaneity around making love. One has to take into account that side effects may happen. Good results have also been obtained with sexological treatments. This treatment is aimed at giving the man control over the ejaculation. A part of this is to withdraw the penis while making love to stop stimulation and thus prevent premature ejaculation.

Hey, I really didn't know much on the subject, so I did a search on the net and came up with that...Hope it helps! Oh, and another thing, try to relax when you're getting involved with a girl by focusing on things that DON'T turn you on if you think you're getting close. For example, flowerpots..Hehe

Hey, no need to get overly concerned yet. I would suspect the medicines being talked about are more likely intended for somebody who's a bit older and perhaps isn't overcharged with hormones like you likely are!!

What happened with your girl, well yeah, that can happen from time to time when you're just starting out on your sexual journey. It can be a huge turn on just fooling around.

When you masturbate, when you get close to climax, stop moving completely for a while, even go as far as to take your hand off. Wait a good 30 seconds to a minute before resuming. This will help you identify where the "point of no return" is to some extent, and knowing where that is, is a key thing you'll need to figure out to extend your time until climax. You may find at first the desire to continue is so great, you just can't stop.

At first, try for just a single interruption. As you start to figure out how to do that, you can try do repeat that 2 or 3 times. Knowing how you react will enable you also to control the level of sensations to some extent rather than just doing what feels best and works fastest.

I'm fairly sure when you learned how to masturbate has much to do with how fast you can climax.

Another thing you can try is flexing your PC (puboccocceygeus) muscle, that's the same one you use to interrupt your flow when peeing. If you work on exercising this muscle, you can clench it when you get close to climax. What will happen is the flow of blood to your penis is essentially interrupted for the amount of time you hold it clenched. This will cause your erection to go down a bit, and the sensations to ease off a bit. It will take a good 15 to 30 seconds to have an effect, and that's likely not something you can do off the bat. You'll have to work up to it.

Anyway, I would try the above things before going the medication route. You're young, likely excitable, and that's really the issue. Although possible, I doubt you have a dysfunction. Just a bit of mental and physical control and you might be okay.

Good luck.

U didnt say exactly how u cumed. Was she giving u a handjob at the time? Or did u literally cum while nothing was getting felt down there?

If u cumed while nothing was getting touched down there then u may hav some problems that need to b talked about with a doctor.

Im guessing she was playing around with u down there tho.

Well there are several things i would say. I to use to masterbate and cum everytime in about 5 mins. I also would cum to earlty when i was with a girl. So for the last year or so, ive spent more time masterbating. If i was getting too excited i would slow down the pace and intensity etc. I slowly took more and more time. Now i take usually around 30mins before im finished. I also always finish while on my knees.

These two things hav allowed me to last longer. As my body is use to lasting about 30 mins, i can control myself better, plus becuase i finish on my knees each time, my body makes it tougher for me to ejaculate while in other positions other than doggy style (where im on my knees). U should try something like this, it helped me.

Im also using Durex performas now, which are condoms with a special ointment in the end of them which helps numb the penis to prolong ejaculation.

Now i take 30mins or so in the sack if not longer, in fact i struggle to finish , i might hav to stop using the performas now

Don't worry, same thing happened to me. First of all, in my experience, my girlfriend didn't have a problem with it because it made her feel good to know that she got me so turned on. Also, the more, ah, "experience" you have, the longer you'll last. When it's totally new there's really no controlling it, but you get to know your limits. Hope this helps, don't sweat it too much. It can be kinda embarrassing, yes, but it's normal. That or we've both got the same problem!