Best acne body wash

ninnin

hi ninnin

i spent a small fortune on over the counter acne 'cures' for my teenage daughter.

wasted time and money the acne got worse.

she didnt want to go to the dactor but she really needed to so i made an appointment.

she got a three month supply of Tetralysal 300 and Duac Gel........her condition stabilised within a week.

stayed the same for a further two weeks and then her skin SLOWLY started to clear.

she has no new spots anywhere and mostly clear of old marks.

i regret not taking her to the doctor sooner as the older marks are taking longer to disappear.

they will eventually go they are not deep marks but had we gone sooner she would be completely clear.

maybe a trip to the doctor sooner then later for yourself?

i REALLY recommend going.

I used to use a lot of acne, and i went to a dermatologist and he prescribed Roaccutance for me. (Both men & women can use this medicine). I used it for 6 months and it has been 5 years and my acne has never come back, i used to have pimple on my face and @ the back.

I have tried used pH balance body washes, anti-biotics, all sort of things but the results were temporary, i would recomment going to a dermatologist because these pimples can develop into scars if left untreated.

There were 2 really good acne body wash, i don't remember their names on top of my head, i will let you know by tomorrow.

If you try the topical medications and they don't work, you might look into hormones. I used to have terrible acne and the creams and washes just didn't work. Even the pills wouln't work. So I finally went on birth control and now I am completely cleared up...no acne at all. Also, it stabilized my mood in the process. Some acne is due to hormone imbalance. Just something to consider.

Archived