Really confused about my sexuality, please help

For about 2 years I've been really confused about my sexuality. I have weird obsessions with girls (I'm a girl). Most of them are movie stars but some are people at school. But whenever I think about being lesbian it doesn't make sense because I don't necessarily have sexual feelings for them, mostly a physical attraction. I rarely ever get obsessed with guys or even like many, but I'm still attracted to them and HAVE sexual feelings towards them. Usually when I like a guy I find the flaws first, but when I get obsessed with other girls I can't seem to find anything wrong with them at all. It's like I start thinking girls are better than boys. I'm really confused... anybody's advice would help.

just by reading what u wrote........ur not gay or bisexual for that matter.

Im a girl...and lets face it....girls are more attractive than guys. When walking in a shopping complex...i check out the pretty girls...more than i check out guys! I look at what their hair is like.....what their clothes are like.....and basically what makes them look good in the first place. i am 100% straight ...yet when i see a model in a magazine i still think 'oh my god...shes perfect.' or something like that. I think heaps of ppl are beautiful.........but that doesnt make me gay. But when it comes to sexual things.....being with a male is right for me. And im turned on by males...just like you...

hope this helped you

xox