I've liked this guy for over 2 years now, and I really love him. We went out before, but something happened and we broke up. I dont know if he knows what I feel about him, and I don't know if he feels the same way. My friends told him that I really liked him, and I told him. He told me that he thought I was hot, but it didn't really seem like anything much. We are really good friends, but i REALLY want to be more! I love him alot, and I don't think I can stop loving him. And now hes going out with someone almost all of the time. Can someone [-o

Hey heatheRmal,

You are only 13, there are plenty of guys out there that are your age who im sure would love to go out with you.

You have to realise that if he doesn't think that it is going to work then he probably wont try to make it work, that has to be your job.

He thinks you are hot, that is a start. Now you have to make him see the fun and caring side of you. Let him see your true personality!

It may be that because you have been so open with him (ie. telling him how you feel) he has got put off. If he is going out with other people a lot then don't try to break up any of his relationships, he wouldn't like you for it. Wait until he is single again and that will be your chance to show him what he is missing!

abcd1234

well basically u are only 13 and there will be plenty of more relationships to come in the nearby future,my advice to u wud b not to get too caught up in the whole reltaionship deal at your age,you start off at an early age and you will get so caught up in it that you will start to forget about what you really love doing.this might not b the case but i say you just forget about him and try and find someone else to fancy cos i think makin urself believe that u love him without actually feelin it cud cause a lot of emotional trauma. hope that helped

• 2 years later...

Wow.

I posted that when I was thirteen, and I remember who it was.

I still love him..

And I'm 16 now.

That's over 5 years of the same guy.

We talk now, but not that much.

I'm going to see him soon, because I'm going up to his town to visit some friends this summer.

We had a "thing" last summer, then I found out he was dating someone at the time.. what a bastard..

I love that bastard, though..