Another "Does she like me" quite long

hammo

This is about a girl i asked out about half a year ago. We are both in high school and are both 16.

I asked this girl out about half a year ago. She said no, because she said she was abused ny her ex and she wasn't ready for a boyfriend yet. We didn't talk much for 2 weeks and then we started talking again. none of us ever mentioned anything about me asking her out. About 1 week after that she went out with another guy for like a month.

We continued just talking in class ( note that i have never met up with her outside of the classroom.).

The summer holidays passed and we both came back to school. On the first day of school i see her, and i suddenly start shaking, i go red and start sweating a lot. I don't know why it happened but i didn't say anything to her for a month ( she is now in only one of my classes). One day she just came up to me and asked how my exams went. I of course went red and my head started spinning. I answered, and after that we occasionally just say hi or something, but most of the time i pretend to not notice her. I don't know why i do that, but i feel really nervous near this girl.

Lately i have noticed that she looks at me a lot. I look in her direction and her eyes quickly move to something else. SHe stops smiling and seems to get really nervous. Today when i asked how her project is going ( we + like 60 people were selected for this business course thing.) she said that it was going well. She kept trying not to look me in the eyes and she got really nervous, stuttered a bit and quickly started talking to a friend next to her.

I am considered a bit of a geek at our school, although everyone thinks i'm okay and has nothing against me. She hangs around with all the "cool" people. She is nice to everyone and never hurts anyone's feelings.

I know most of this information isn't really that useful and i don't know if you can make anything out of this, but i really like this girl, and everything that happens between me and her seems to stick in my mind and wont disappear.

One of her friends is dating my best friend so i see her friend a lot. Should ask her out through her friend? I'm not sure if it's worth it because this might not mean anything.

ANy advice would be nice.

To me, it seems like she likes you. And is thereforeeee a bit shy around you. I used to be really really (really really really really..) shy, so I know this stuff ;D Heheh.

Anyway, watch her next time you see her: if she seems a bit tense, avoiding your eyes and all that, (and when she talks to her friend, talks a bit quicker than normal) i'll bet $5 that she likes ya. ;D though if she seems rather bored and rude and just ignores you, well... sorry mate.

Well, it's hard to tell because she's polite around everyone and always listens to everything i say with loads of enthusiasm. She never seems bored with me even if i'm talking about something she's not interested in.

When me and one of her friends were doing something together in class (the teacher put us in groups) she was also close to us. I joked about something really lame, i laughed at my own joke and it must have looked really lame, but she nearly laughed along with me, when like 6-7 other people who heard it didn't think it was funny.

Only problem i see is that people say that if someone likes you they go out of their way to see you. When around her friends, unless she has a reason to talk to me or i talk to her, she doesn't try to sit near me or talk to me all the time.

The only thing that is confusing me is that it was usually me who was nervous and hiding in a corner and she was always confident, in no way letting on that she might be attracted to me. No that SUPPOSEDLY things have taken a 180 degree turn, its kind of hard to believe.

neways thanx for the reply Kitz

Well, from what you've said, things are looking good, I agree with kitz, this girl does feel something for you, just the change in the way she acts is a fair indication of that.

I can remember when i was 15 I'd been friends with this girl for a while, (I had liked her the entire time I'd been friends with her) I didn't have much trouble going up to her and talking to her, but as soon as we both found out we had feelings for each other, things got a bit weird, I found it a lot harder and a lot more nerve wracking to go up to her and talk.

If i was you, I'd try and ask her out again, if you're not up for that again and you feel that her friend is trustworthy enough, try talking to her friend about how you feel and if this girl feels tha same way.

What she could be going through her head is that you asked her out a while ago, but she wasn't interested at the time, but now you seem to have struck her fancy, but she might not know that you still like her, and she's too consious of being rejected after she turned you down to be able to make any moves to chase you.

Other than that, try to catch her alone, though in a comfortable environment, and just talk to her. Show her that you want to talk to her and that you're still interested.

It might feel hard to go up to her, but think of the reward. I don't think you're at much risk if you at least try and talk.

All the best

- Garnz

I might go talk toher friend about it, rather than just asking her out straight.

Well, if she didn't fancy me before, she might now, because i did change my appearance over the holidays quite a bit.

Thanx for the advice.