hi im kinda new here and dunno what 2 do about my problem

i seem to get warm very easily and it doesnt take much for me to sweat

is there anything i can do to get this to stop

i just started a diet and i stopped drinking pop and i dunno if this will have a positive effect. and im kinda concerned about sweating 2 much at prom help me please

thanx

thegr8maurader

you didn't say if your diet is the cause of your sweating or you have always had a sweating problem.

if it's diet that's causing it, stop the diet!

if you have always been easy to sweat, that's life. just make sure you plan a lot of rest stops during the prom, to freshen up. and wear clothes that allow you to stay cool, like cotton. it also helps to use underarm deodorant. that kinda plugs the sweat pores so you sweat less under arms. of course, that means the sweat's gonna come out some other place. heat's gotta dissipate. drinking more water and passing urine is one way to lose heat, but if you keep on disappearing on your prom date, it's not nice. so just try to stay at a cool spot (fan, aircon)

i had the sweating problem before i started my diet

i weigh around 220 lb and im 6'0

are there any deoderants or anythin i can do 2 keep it under control

would more exercise work ill do anythin 2 get rid of this embarrassing thing. is there any 1 out there who has had this prob and overcame it

thanx 4 all ur help

thegr8maurader

your problem isn't helped by the fact that you're overweight. so yes, diet will help. but if you don't have time as prom is nearing, making drastic changes now might make things much worse. so just stick to what you can change cosmetically rather than medically.

so just stay in cool places, drink cold water (cools your body naturally) instead of warm, avoid stuff that opens pores, like alcohol. use anti-perspirant deodorant. and bring along wet wipes cos they usually have a bit of alcohol. so when the alcohol evaporates from your skin, it takes some heat off your skin too and are usually scented to mask some of the sweat smell.

I have the exact same problem, except no matter where I am I'm always cold. I have to wear black shirts all the time now because the entire sleeve is soaked with sweat. It seems to happen at around the same time every year (spring and summer). I'm 6 foot 2 inch. and weight about 140 lbs so I dont think im overweight by any means. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be welcome (i wear antipersperant by the by).