She makes me feel funny

Theres a girl in school I really like.

Whenever I am within her distance, or have the feeling she MAY be watching, i always blush, or get light headed, or SOMETHING out of the ordinary, for almost 2 years this has been going on. Now, I am in 2 of her classes, which makes it hard for me to concentrate on anything tehe ...

Problem is, I have a friend with benefits, and im going to the dance with someone, PLUS she has a boyfriend already.

So, I guess really, I'm just stuck... Anything I can do besides hope she is happy with her boyfriend?

P.S. ... Her boyfriend is a senior, she had a senior bf before, but broke up because he graduated. So, Next year, I expect the same thing to happen, I am considering making my move next year.

Hm... Just don't blush around her

at least try not to.. because things would get complicated and she'll probably notice that you like her.

What you should do

1. Since she is in your class, this shouldn't be a problem. Try to let her get to know you. Of course why would she like you if she hardly know you at all?

2. Get to know her at same time... people are normaly a lot diffrent than you think.

remember if you guys can't get along well.. what about your future?

3. if all works out.. be the first to ask you out...

As long as you are her friend, two things will happen. One is, you will probably stop blushing, because she is your friend and you see her all the time, and Two, you will be able to talk to her more often, than if you were a random person. And I also have 2 questions about your post. The first would be, what is a friend with benefits? And the second would be, who cares that you are taking someone to a dance? A dance is a lighthearted thing, where you are supposed to relax. Just because you are taking someone to a dance doesn't mean they are your significant other. Good Luck.