no longer Lasting a long time

RedDragon

ok i got a ? I can normally last a very long time I have had past girlfriends where i could go for 3 hours of course i would nut 3 or 4 times but i would never go soft. Now with my current girlfriend im having trouble going multiple times and im not lasting that long anymore I have only had a couple times with her that i could make it to a 3rd nut but that was a while ago now i cant even pass one. anyone have any ideas ? is it something to do with my girlfriend now or other reasons?

well im 22 years old and have allot of energy people dont believe me when i tell them how much i have.

BlueAfterglow08 Do you feel comfortable with her? yes i do i have been with her now for 7 months and yes i have been under allot of stress just got my case sentenced and got allot of probation time but was stressing me before when i didn't know and i didn't have a job for the time i was with her but now those problems are over with i finally got a job and case is settled no more stress but i still cant keep going

well im 22 years old and have allot of energy people dont believe me when i tell them how much i have.

BlueAfterglow08 Do you feel comfortable with her? yes i do i have been with her now for 7 months and yes i have been under allot of stress just got my case sentenced and got allot of probation time but was stressing me before when i didn't know and i didn't have a job for the time i was with her but now those problems are over with i finally got a job and case is settled no more stress but i still cant keep going

Well, you're starting to get to the age where your sexual peak starts its awesome tumble, coupled with your stress, I'm not surprised your stamina took a hit.

well i dont know if thats the case or not for some reason i am still energized with plenty of energy it takes me a min or 2 to get back going some times longer. But my energy over all sex is down but my regular activities is still up daily i go to work get home and do a 3 hour workout with energy to spare i might only get with my girl at night because of the kids but im ready to go probably 6 times a day and have to masturbate but i can never nut during masturbation sometimes it takes me 30 min to an hour but when im with her thats when im having my problems.

Archived