Either they are lying and don't know the meaning of love

Ok maybe someone can explain this to me......how can someone say that you make them complete and you are the love of my life, blah,blah,blah and then go out and flirt with other people, kiss and basically cheat. Either they are lying and don't know the meaning of love or seriously have something wrong with them. Any thoughts???

Is this person your GF/BF or are they just a person who likes you? If they just like you then they were either joking or didn't reallt mean it, or thought that you didn't seem to shair the same feelings. If they are your BF/GF, then they probably just figured that you didn't care or they didn't mean what they said. Either way, you should talk to this person and ask them why they said the thing they did but turned on you. Remember some ppl are just natural flirts and wouldn't cheat, since its not really cheating to flirt if its done friendlyish. If it was your friend I would;nt play much attention to what they told you, but if its your BF/GF then its time for a talk.

Because those kinds of people find the words easy to say when it gets them what they want, and they don't think about the consequences of throwing those words around, unfortunately. Age also plays into it, in that men are more casual about it because they have a different definition of love than women do, until they're older and more experienced. And even THAT'S no guarantee that a man won't throw out an "I love you" to get whatever it is he wants!

Mar

i honestly think that if someone really loves you that they wouldn't be doing that. are you dating this person, because if you are you need to either really work it out and if it happens EVER again dump um, or just if it feels right go ahead and dump um. Do you love them? because you can do much much MUCH better than that. you can get someone who will be happy with you and wont go out and cheat and be smooching on other people, because if you really care about someone you just don't even have second thoughts about any of that crap.

well good luch, if you want to talk pm me-k-

love Qtpie87

No he is not my bf. He is a really good friend who has done this to his S.O.. I don't agree with it and I have talked to him about it, and he said that it has only happened once. I told him he is suppose to love and adore her but his actions with the other person are "saying" something else. I really don't know his S.O., have only met her a couple of times. I just don't understand how guys and I know girls do this as well, can do this to someone they "love". I figure I have done my part about talking to him about it and I don't agree with what he is doing or has done. I guess me talking to him is all I can do.