k i kinda sorta met this girl in class and even though i didnt get to tal to her too much i decided to call her and ask her if she wanted to do something on the weekend, i used the phone directory b/c for the first time ever i wussed out on asking a girl for a phone number. Ne wayz she basically said no so i sucked it in and waited a few days, i still said hi to her at school n stuff tho.

when i called her again she was giving me short, vague answers to anything i asked her, like i could tell she was eitehr in a really bad mood or hated me.

Now there are kids in my class that tell me she always talks about me if i go to do something or leave the room but im not sure i believe them, should i just talk to her smore maybe ask her if i can call her or something or wait awhile or should i call her again and see whats up? or do u have an even better idea that will make her fall in love with me forever cause i could use that 2 thanks for anything late

In my opinion, I dislike the idea of schools giving out phone directorys. Yea its great if you need to call a friend up and lost their number or something, but calling a girl out of the blue, Im just not too sure about that. In my opinion, you should talk to her at school, see if there is any sort of vibe between the two of you. If so, then I would ask to call her, that way she is expecting the call. Just shows a little more... i dont know what the word is that im looking for, but it makes you look like youre actually trying to communicate with her... if that makes any sense what so ever In any case, just play it by ear, if its ment to be, than things will fall into place...

oh BTW, how reliable are the sources that are telling you that she talks about you? Keep us posted!

yeah take it easy, dont come on too strong, IF its true she has been talking to friends that she likes you and stuff, it could be she is very shy and is uncomfortable with you hitting on her, she may have been trying to build up courage to talk to you and then you just call up.

On the other hand your class mate may just have their information wrong, and she is not interested in you at all.

But at least now she knows your interested, give her some space, if shes interested in you, let her make the next approach (look you in the eyes, start a conversation, throw you big smiles for no reason etc).

yea they are not really good friends of mine one of them i didnt even know until this class but both of them tell me she talks about me when im gone n stuff. i said they were talking bull but they stuck to it so i dunno, i like her and thats what matters for now, i want to wait a little longer but there are only 4 days left of this class and i dont think im in any of her classes next trimester. Anyway thanks for your help, im still not really sure what to do next tho so more advice would help, has any1 ever had a similiar situation? what happened? thanks again!

• 5 years later...