Why aren't he answering my call?

as you can see.. i have wrote a topic on "why is he ignoring me" i just called him today to ask him when is he free so i can go and pick up my stuff but he did not answer his phone.. why is he doing this... what do i have to go through just to get my stuff back... all i am asking for is to get my stuff back.. what else can i do to get my stuff back?? help.. i really don't know what to do anymore... if he is just going to ignore me like this??? need help.. any advice will help... thanks...

i called his cell phone... he always have his cell phone with him.. knowing him even if he is at work he will answer it to.. i left him a message telling him to call me back... i guess i should leave him a message telling i need my stuff back and when can i come and get it.. i think he is not answering it because he knows it's me that's calling...

i have this feeling inside of me telling me he is not going to call back even if i leave the exact message.. of what i need to get and stuff.. i don't know.. maybe i know him to well .. cause whenever i call him he never return my call even if i leave him a message...this is killing me.. i feel like everything is coming back all at once...

i did leave him a message... but i just hate the fact that even after we broke up i still have to wait for him to call back.. i am one of those that if i want to finish up with something.. i want to do it right away.. i don't want to drags thing on... just irretates me that he is the one who said he will call but i ended up calling to get my stuff backs... and when i do call he do not answer his phone... i know he is off today.. so there's no reason for not answer my phone calls...