What happened?

bakerrac

I met a guy a couple weeks ago, who called me (yes, he actually called me instead of texting!) and asked me out on a date. So we went out and everything seemed to go really really well. We talked, we laughed, we flirted, we made-out but did not have sex. I felt like he was as into me as I was into him, and I was really feeling it. It just felt really easy and comfortable. I left the date feeling calm (but excited) and good about it.

I talked to him the night after and we chatted for a few minutes. He travels a lot for work and he told me he'd be gone all week but that he'd probably give me a call midweek. Well, now it's Saturday and I haven't heard anything from him. He just flew back in last night, so I feel like he may still call, right? It's just that that stupid "He's Just Not That Into You" movie keeps popping into my head which tells me that "busy with work" is not an excuse. If he was into me, he'd make time to call.

But really? Cuz I feel like flying out on a Sunday, shmoozing clients til Wednesday, flying home Wednesday night, then working Thursday and flying out again Thursday night and shmoozing more clients Friday and flying back Friday night would keep a person pretty damn busy.

Anyway, I'm totally being a lame girl and freaking out about this, so I wanted to get some opinions on this situation. Is he just not that into me, or is it possible that he was too busy and he may still call even though it's been about a week? Can I call him even though he said he'd call me?

The fact that he has not contacted you, is a clear indication of his level of interest. No one is that busy and most guys are quick to go after what they want

One thing that I have learned, that if a guy is interested in you, he will call you. No calls equals little to no interest.

I have always let that be my guide in determining if a guy is into me or not.

This guy definitely needs to experience the effects of No Contact and he is to be left alone.

Permanently.

Archived