masturbation

I think they do when they are young but as they mature they realize that so many guys do it & will accept it & even would like to see how it's done & later do it. As for them doing it to themselves I doubt any of them think that something that feels that good can be gross.

Hey im new here...this is my first post/reply....yeha! If you were talking bout chicks masturbating and thinking its gross...well i think the majority of woman ....dont think its gross in any sense of the word. like what laroxes said....why would they when it feels good. If you were talking about whether chicks think guys masturbating is gross, then i think it depends on who it is...but mostly i think masturbating alone or with another person there is a turn on...gross or not...

I dunno well i hope i helped ya somewhat.....

When I was younger all the girls denied it, but u know thats BS. Sinc i've been getting older many have still denied it, but more have admitted they do. And the oldest person i went out with said she did regularly and so did all her friends.

No girls don't tend to be bothered yet its not a top conversation at the same time you know? Its like you ask a man does he and there straight up and offer techniques ask a girl and they deny but the ones who deny often have a majority who do do it but for males who say no they tend to be more of a minority who are denying, you know?

Still no it doesn't bother me in my opinion anyway.

Do men ever worry that girls do a better job?

Kel

no masturbation is great! none of my girl friends think it's gross. when I was younger, i was ashamed and afraid to tell anyone, but I still did it. hey it felt good. just never told anyone, now it's not a big deal. I don't talk about it all the time, but I have talked about it w/ my other girl friends and thay have all done it.

There's nothing wrong with masturbating, for guys or girls. Girls that say they have a problem with it..most are just trying to cover up something in my opinion. Alot of girls do it regularly, they just don't talk about it. Nothing wrong with it though..everyone here is human and everyone has hormones..you have to fulfill your desires somehow.