Oh my

June_Bug

Alcohol shuts down the parts of our brain which prevent us from doing idiotic things which we will later regret. When drinking, I know I have an increased probability of embarrassing myself or doing something stupid.

But no matter what, I am still responsible for my behavior. So I do something stupid, and I lost control, and I am drunk. It is all me. I did it.

Last time I drunk texted I got myself into big trouble.

(is 'texted' even a word? lol)

if you can put it into a sentence its a word lol.

my mum loves reading my drunken messages (none have been i love you ones so far) my last one involved finland because my phone has predictive text, i don't remember what i was saying hehehe.

last weekend one of my friends got worried so she took my phone, put my parents number in her phone and took the battery out of my phone so i couldn't embarrass myself.

if you can put it into a sentence its a word lol.

my mum loves reading my drunken messages (none have been i love you ones so far) my last one involved finland because my phone has predictive text, i don't remember what i was saying hehehe.

last weekend one of my friends got worried so she took my phone, put my parents number in her phone and took the battery out of my phone so i couldn't embarrass myself.

That's a good friend!

In the past, I've enjoyed typing a drunk-looking message allegedly "from" someone and then "replying" to it, saying "Boy you must have been drunk when you wrote this - bet you don't even remember sending it!"

Usually this makes the person laugh. If you do it tastefully.

(is 'texted' even a word? lol)

Texted is a real dictionary word!! tr.v. text·ed, text·ing, texts

1. To send a text message to: She texted me when she arrived.

2. To communicate by text message: He texted that he would be late.

link removed

Drunk-texting (according also to the Urban Dictionary) is a modern derivative of its cousin, drunk-dialing. Drunk-texting involves sending text messages via cell phone to friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, just friends, etc., while in a drunken stupor. Typically it is used on a desired member of the opposite sex, that is normally not desired during sober hours. This lame attempt to arrange a booty call results from the cowardice of the drunk texter, who fears actually making the drunk dial.

That grease monkey keeps drunk texting her every weekend at 2am.

Thank you! Now I know I can use the word, and it wont sound like hillbilly slang!

Texted is a real dictionary word!! tr.v. text·ed, text·ing, texts

1. To send a text message to: She texted me when she arrived.

2. To communicate by text message: He texted that he would be late.

link removed

Drunk-texting (according also to the Urban Dictionary) is a modern derivative of its cousin, drunk-dialing. Drunk-texting involves sending text messages via cell phone to friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, just friends, etc., while in a drunken stupor. Typically it is used on a desired member of the opposite sex, that is normally not desired during sober hours. This lame attempt to arrange a booty call results from the cowardice of the drunk texter, who fears actually making the drunk dial.

That grease monkey keeps drunk texting her every weekend at 2am.

Archived