Calls but doesn't set up future date....

Nancy123

Hello! I'm 28 and new here! I met this guy last Saturday on link removed and we went out Sunday(2x) and Tuesday. He calls/texts me all the time but he hasn't set up another date...he's leaving for the weekend and you would think that if he likes me (as much as he says he does), he'd want to see me before he left. What do you ladies think? Am I reading too much into it? He works late and usually gets up like at 4-5am to workout before work. Should I bring it up? No, right?? I hate dating!!!!! Thanks for any advice!

To be honest he sounds too busy to date! When he's ready to share his life with someone, he'll make the time. He's flagged up that he doesn't HAVE any time.

You could always ask about seeing him. But don't hold your breath. On the other hand he may surprise you and want to see you again after he's back.

Of course his early morning workouts may be at home with his wife... Just be careful!

To be honest he sounds too busy to date! When he's ready to share his life with someone, he'll make the time. He's flagged up that he doesn't HAVE any time.

You could always ask about seeing him. But don't hold your breath. On the other hand he may surprise you and want to see you again after he's back.

Of course his early morning workouts may be at home with his wife... Just be careful!

Did you get all that from just that one post, or is there another thread about this guy?

If there isn't another post about this guy, and the OP just met him Sunday and saw him again on Tuesday, sounds to me like everything is fine and he'll probably see you again when he gets back, he might just be busy the rest of this week.

Thanks, bebe. I guess I'm just reading too much into it. He is a bit busy with work and his training but he seems quite nice and very cute. He calls/texts me all day but I don't want to talk to him too much...then what will we talk about when we do see each other? So I should just act like if nothing, right?

thanks, bebe. I guess i'm just reading too much into it. He is a bit busy with work and his training but he seems quite nice and very cute. he calls/texts me all day but i don't want to talk to him too much...then what will we talk about when we do see each other? so i should just act like if nothing, right?

s l o w d o w n and breathe.....

Thanks, bebe. I guess I'm just reading too much into it. He is a bit busy with work and his training but he seems quite nice and very cute. He calls/texts me all day but I don't want to talk to him too much...then what will we talk about when we do see each other? So I should just act like if nothing, right?

Yea the only thing I would say is as you suggested, slow down with the texts and phone calls it's too soon to have that much so early on.

The fact that you guys have been out 3 times and he's continued to call suggests to me that he does like you. He is probably not arranging anything as he knows he's about to go out of town. Tuesday was the last date, he's away at the weekend, to me this sounds reasonable in the early stages of dating. I don't think it's too odd that he isnt able to see you before he goes.

See whether he suggests something when he gets back, and if not, but he is still contacting you, then just ask him if he'd like to do something. There is no harm in the girl asking the guy out, esp after 3 successful dates and continued phone contact.

Ammy

Archived