Condom help!

KG

I haven't used them in about 16 years, but need to get some soon. I always used Trojan Endz, because there wasn't much of a selection. Now there are many brands out there.

I do remember them being too thick, ie. no sensation. Can anyone suggest something that will give me sensitivity, but not TOO much sensitivity? I had a thought of buying different ones, but let's face it, I'm not going to be saying " Stop, we need to try this one next!"

You mean it's the size of a hamster? Impressive!

That's some serious girth right there.

KG, most condom brands have a thin variants these days. I don't think you'll find any that you feel are *too* thin. So get a few different thin condoms, and try them out of the course of several nights.

That's some serious girth right there.

KG, most condom brands have a thin variants these days. I don't think you'll find any that you feel are *too* thin. So get a few different thin condoms, and try them out of the course of several nights.

Definitely. An old roomie/friend of mine needed snug ones and once he did, he said sex was 100% better with them.

In case you end up being with someone who is allergic to latex I would suggest you get

Trojan Naturalamb...you can't even feel that the guy has anything on...

Lambskin feels great, but is not effective against STDs. I think polyurethane condoms work for those with latex allergies, and those are supposed to be about as effective as latex condoms against STDs.

What's the "sensitivity" factor? And how thin are they? This is my first in a long time, if you get my drift.

You are overthinking this. Buy various thin brands and try them. No one sitting accross the internet can tell you what is going to feel best for you.

If you were smaller or bigger than average, we could steer you to the appropriate size, but it sounds like regular size condoms will work just fine for you. So you just need to find which feels best, and you already know you don't like the regular thick condoms, so get some thin ones.

The colours of Durex in the UK don't match the US. I found this out earlier this year.

Blue in the UK is the extra-safe with spermicide, thicker as well.

The thin (featherlite) are red in the UK and purple in the US.

I'm a huge fan of Durex, but it's more of a go try a few brands until you find one you like.

Archived