I don't know what to do

NBD1479

I've read through a ton of things on the internet and nothing is making me feel better.

A month ago, I broke up with my girlfriend of three years. well, sort of. Me and her were fighting. We got into an argument about something and I ended up saying its over, forget my name, forget my number everything. Did I mean it, no. We both said we were done in the past but we would always work it out a few hours later. Not this time. The next day I didn't talk to her and she went to hang out with her friends. The second day I went to talk to her and she said she was done, she needed time. blah blah blah. She was hanging out with some guy friends and they told her to forget about me. Two days before this fight she was telling me how much she loved me and cared about me and wanted to be with me for the rest of her life. That was so deep.

We didn't talk for a few days. When I did see her she said she just wanted to be friends and see other people. It was like getting stabbed in the chest. It felt like I died inside. I wrote her a 3 Page letter, just about everything. From beginning to end. I did this because I know, reguardless of how mad i was, this would win me back. She seemed like she didn't care about anything and she still said she needed to see other people. Its driving me insane. I can't sleep, I cant eat, I cant do anything i used to do because i see her. I see her everywhere.

I gave her a few more days, I then texted her and said that are you sure this is what you want. I havent gotten a response. I'm so hurt by this. I never wanted any of this to happen. I picture her with someone else and its the worst feeling in the world. I would rather go through anything but this.

I thought this girl was the one. Sure, I look at other girls, I talk to them. But, they are not her. I honestly feel that she is the one and there is nothing I can do.

She doesn't seem upset by this fight at all. She was a very emotional girl when we used to fight and argue and now she doesn't care one bit. This is taking its toll on me physically and emotionally and I have no where else to turn. I feel so alone. What can I do? My heart wants to be with her.

Archived