the ex and the current boyfriend

man...am i confused or what...i still like my ex (although i don't know if "love" is the right word anymore). And recently he gave me the explanation i'd been hoping for for sometime as to why he broke up. He claims that he felt like he was on the hot seat often with me. I know that was what I did do and have since worked to change that flaw of being too aggressive w/ my questions (analytical). Anywayz, we've decided to be friends and we're talking on email and text msg here and there. We've even considered getting together sometime to hang out.

Now hte tricky situation ~ i am seeing a new guy who i adore...he's a great guy and he's asked me to be his girlfriend. i haven't said yes yet but i feel closer to doing it ea day... But I am not sure what to do... Would seeing my ex (even as a "friend") be ackward and not the right move? Any thoughts (esp from you guys) would be awesome... Thanks!!!

Although you are looking for feedback from the guys, I was wondering if you are seeking comfort in letting your ex know you have changed in a positive manner and you will acquire satisfaction by him realizing it. (not a bad thing, just human nature) We all make our own mistakes in relationships, and we learn from them... I would say if you have a special guy now, it wouldn't be fair to him, or if your not sure...maybe you should wait to make the commitment.

In any event, good luck and I hope it works out for you!

Woobiegirl

Sticky. You need to just be your ex's friend for awhile. If you need to, you should just wait until you get your life back together before you be too much of a friend. I think the let's just be friends thing is the wrong path to take. But, anyway, just either be friends with both of them and keep them close or just isolate from both of them for awhile. No need in shutting one out when you aren't in a serious relationship with anybody.