open to same-sex fooling around

hello everyone. my friend and i were talking about how open we each are to fooling around with someone of the same sex. both of us think that it is not that big of a deal and are totally open to it, but are positive we will never become lesbians, and will always lean a little more towards guys. neither of us have yet experimented with this, and are wondering if we do, will we like it? anyone who's felt like this, when you started experimenting with this, did you like it/continue to do those things? also, we wonder what the guys we're around/with will think? a lot of guys like lesbians, etc. so they say... so girls who have felt like this respond plz, as well as guys with your opinions on this.

EmptySoul

My ex girlfriend has been with more girls than me, in long term relationships as well as short term. When I asked which she liked more, men or women, she couldn't decide. She said women know exactly how to please a woman and she said it is the exact same feeling towards a woman as towards a guy...

It's no biggy to fool around with other girls if you're a girl, most guys will actually find it exciting.

Im sure everyone at one point or another has atleast thought about what it's like being with someone of the same-sex.

Everyone has different views though. Just because someone else likes it doesn't mean you will, so if u're that curious try it. I've kissed girls but it's just not my thing.

So all I can say is do alittle experimenting dont worry about what other people think or say and don't just do it because you think guys will like it as some girls I know do.

-Mythical Suicide-

• 3 weeks later...

I know that if I were female I would want to have an intimate female friend that would want to be sexually close. There would be no fear of pregnancy & each would know what pleases the other. Most guys are turned on by lesbians & wish they could be included in a threesome.