Sneezing 1/10 an orgasm?

I doubt that sneezing is any part of an orgasm; at least for a guy, which is my experience. They use different muscles after all. But why shouldn't one get off on it if they want to? Some people are turned on by the strangest things, sneezing could be on the list of those. I do like the sinus relief that comes after a good sneaze.

money, get away,

get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL 15yrs...I too enjoy sneezing. I never thought of it as a sexual pleasure, however. I like it because it kinda tickles..I dunno, it might be sexual, but so barely stimulated that I don't realize it. I'm a guy. You might try wetting a cotton swab and tickling the inside of your nose to make you sneeze repeatedly..one time I was bored and I did this and sneezed more than 20 times in about 5 minutes. That was awesome. Maybe I should do it again and figure out whether it feels good sexually or otherwise.

• 6 months later...
I've heard it was .. 0.8% .. so approx. 1/10 .. I think it was on tv .. "Sexual Secrets" or one of those shows ..

0.8% is closer to 1/100 not 1/10. anyway I really like sneezing, it must feel excpetionally good for me because ther is no way that my orgasm is 100 times stronger I can usually sneeze by looking at the sun.