How many times per day or week did you have sex in the early stages of relationship?

grymoire

I am just curious to know how many times do people do 'it' when they are new in a relationship or just got married.. and how long did it go for before the frequency started to drop...

I've been with my boyfriend in a committed relationship for almost 9 months and I'll tell you..."it" happens as often as possible! We still can't get enough of each other and I hope that never ends. I know it will begin to slack off a bit though...I have to be realistic.

I've been with my boyfriend in a committed relationship for almost 9 months and I'll tell you..."it" happens as often as possible! We still can't get enough of each other and I hope that never ends. I know it will begin to slack off a bit though...I have to be realistic.

yea.. i would like to know the specific details of "as often as possible" lol...

PS: great looking techresq

Every chance we got. Which was just about every night unless we were too sore that night.

That was for about a month. But, we're in an LDR. So, it's not like we have a choice.

Over the summer, it was like once every two weeks. We had less privacy. But, it wasn't a big deal at all. We were too busy doing other things anyway to really notice.

I'd imagine about 2-3 times a week if we were living together.

Every chance we got. Which was just about every night unless we were too sore that night.

That was for about a month. But, we're in an LDR. So, it's not like we have a choice.

Over the summer, it was like once every two weeks. We had less privacy. But, it wasn't a big deal at all. We were too busy doing other things anyway to really notice.

I'd imagine about 2-3 times a week if we were living together.

thx DW..

i am wondering how many ppl do it multiple times per day... and when is it (morning/night)

When my fiance and i got together, we were both virgins. He was going to wait for marriage and I had just not found the right person yet.

It took about 7 months before we actually did the dead, before then we couldn't keep our hand off of each other and it didn't stop when we realized what we had been missing.

It was an everyday, sometimes 2-3 times a day, for a while. It started to taper once I started getting really huge ( I got pregnant.. The baby's now a month old, as of yesterday

In the last few months of my pregnancy it was maybe a few times a month, if that. There was still foreplay, just not actual sex because I was too big.

Needless to say, once it's okay for me to have sex again, I can see it picking back up again, not to what it used to be - obviously, but at least 1-3 times a week - I hope!

thx DW..

i am wondering how many ppl do it multiple times per day... and when is it (morning/night)

It was usually when we woke up, randomly if no one else was home (his roomate), or in the middle of the night if either of us woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep.

... middle of the night is my favorite.

First 3 months: 1-2 times/day on weekdays, 3-4 on weekends.

Wow, that's a lot! You both must have really high sex drives and a lot of time and energy. LOL

For me it was more like this:

First 1-2 months no sex (although I had oral sex with my ex-fiance after 4 weeks, so what I mean here is no intercourse)

3 months in: 2-3 times/week on weekdays, 1-3 times/day on weekends (basically couldn't keep our hands off each other but we both worked a lot so we had to fit sex in with our schedules which sometimes conflicted).

1 year in: 5-6 times/week.

2 years in: 4-5 times/week.

It took about 7 months before we actually did the dead

I hope you meant to say "did the deed"

It was an everyday' date=' sometimes 2-3 times a day[/quote']

how were those 2-3 times a day distributed? all in the night? or some in the morning too?

yea.. i would like to know the specific details of "as often as possible" lol...

PS: great looking techresq

Well...we don't live together, so every time we are together it's fireworks time. I would say on the weekends, probably an average of twice a day, if he comes over to spend the night after work, then it's usually a couple of times during the night. He loves to spoon and I usually wake up to "something" poking me! lol!

OK, so on average, even though we dont live together I would say 8 times per week...maybe.

Does that help? LOL

Oh...and thank you for the nice compliment...

when you say 1-2 times/day, you mean once in the morning and once in the night or twice in the night?

First 3 months, which means we didn't live together and she didn't usually spend the night on weekdays. So usually it was, we'd get together, have sex, spend the evening together, have sex again, and I'd drop her off

Sometimes it was a bit funny once we got in this groove. "Time for me to go home, it's getting late." "Yeah... take your clothes off." haha

Gry, what is your specific question/ concern? - There are no rules/ expectations/ 'normal' values - it's different for every couple.

There is no specific question or concern... I'm just being curious.

One of my friends that just got married told me "I am going to have sex with my wife every night" and that got me curious.

me and my mrs were and are still bang at it, it all depends how long your honeymoon period lasts, it can wittle down to a few times a week, what with work, stress, kids etc.

but i have heard of twice a week for some exclusive couples.

Archived