My heart cries out

My heart cries out and the emotions consume me. After two years of a good relationship this guy is treating me like I dont exsist. He will not return my phone calls to give me my stuff back. He is hanging out every night at bars when he said he never had time to do anything. Why is he being this way. I dont think that he ever loved me. I am hurting so much because of the betrayed trust and feelings I have. What I am to do? I cant just get over it I am worried about him. Even with him acting like a jerk to me I am worried about him. He is going down a path that is not going to be positive in the end. Please someone help me I am desperate and hurting so much!

I feel very sorry for you and your boyfriend. My older sister went through this a while ago. She had been together all during high school but when it came to college time they got right into what you and your boyfriend are going through. She broke up with him but is still very close friends with him. If you don't want to break up with him than I would talk to him and ask him if something is going on or if he wants any support or help. If he gets all pissed off at you then maybe you guys should take a break for a while and let him just relax and of course you try and relax. I hope what I said helped.

~Good luck

You might be able too turn this around, just do what he is doing, "flip the script"..you watch and see in TIME

ever hear this?

"Women want what they can't have"

and

"If you love something, let it go, if it doesn't come back it was never yours"

thanks for the advice I know that it is true. I just hate being someone I am not to the people I love the most. I am not a mean person, I like to encourage people and be there for people, but I know it is time to "flip the script" thanks for the encoragment.