Told my FWB I love him...

blackgnat

I think that once you expressed your feelings to him he should have backed off if he didn't feel the same way but prior to that he was entitled to assume you were fine with beng his sex partner. At this point there doesn't need to be confusion. Tell him in as few words as possible what you want, as in "I want us to be in an exclusive relationshp with the potential for the long term, where we go on dates and spend time together like any couple would". Something like that.

He is right that you are in a relationship - you relate by spending time together in connection with your business venture and in connection with intercourse. But he knows that you mean something different and he is dancing around it, so get very specific. The stuff about his ex is irrelevant - you need to know whether he wil only be with you and close off other options for dating others.

I have been with my fwb for almost two years and let it slip two weeks ago..Well I have not heard from him since..I am torn because it eas just a sexual thing, yet I have been in love with him since we met. He is 13 years younger than I. I am still thinking will he call me, stupid yes ,but they are MY feelings...How to let go..............

Archived