Guinea pig!

EmptySoul

Got a guinea pig about a week ago. One of the ones with crazy hair, she is so cute. I was almost starting to get disappointed because they are so skittish but the other night me and my fiance found her spots she likes bein petted. If you rub her chin she lifts her head up and looks so happy. You can see her cute little teeth and she has those chubby cheeks. And if you scratch by her leg she stretches out and kicks like a puppy!

e.

This site is a good place to find out how to care for a guinea pig:

link removed

There is also a forum there you can join, if you have questions about your little one.

BTW, guinea pigs do better with another guinea pig (preferably of the same sex, so no little ones).

I have four guinea pigs right now. I just adopted a new little baby yesterday from our local guinea pig rescue. She is only 4 weeks old. No name yet.

i read a lot online about care before i even bought her. we're gonna buy her a friend tomorrow so she won't be lonely..she's starting to run around a lot more during floor time and make little happy noises when being petted. i am just thrilled...they are so easy to care for and any time she poops during floor time it is so tiny after having dogs lol.

e.

At first they were bullying her around and chasing her around, but now they are getting used to her. She is kinda scared and burrows under the hay and bedding.

I take her out a lot and spend time with her to get her used to me. She's a squirmy, wriggly one though.

Well if anyone can handle it, you can Renny.....

Archived