I cant work out if i have a problem

blueblueblue

i know im not bad or anything because people tell me that but i have an obession with the way i look - sometimes it drives me insane, i get so irritated by how i look and i hate it

when i was 11 i thought i was really fat so i stopped eating for a long time , and i saw myself as being fat at the time but i actually wasnt , when i look back on photos i look so skinny

but i still have a weird problem with it now - like striving for perfection theres always something wrong and it irritates me - i make myself throw up now and again , but is there anything wrong with that, if its not all the time then its not a problem? i would like to be able to be completely comfortable with myself - hows that possible

I am completely comfortable with myself when I accept that I have never been, I am not now, and I never will be perfect. But parts of me are excellent!

We are all human which makes us Perfectly Imperfect! Well said.

For the OP... your title said you can't work out if you have a problem. I exercise almost everyday and hate exercising almost everyday. Some people have some sort of gene that tells them they have to work out to feel good... I'm always trying to find a reason to not workout... so I have to make myself do it. In the end I can say that I never regret working out but I never want to.

Archived