Is their a difference having sex with a skinny woman vs a big one?

OrangeMoon

I've had both, my ex-wife was a larger woman, and my current ex was a skinny woman. I agree with most people here its more to do with physical attraction, my last gf was so freakin hot, that I never had a difficult time getting it up at all, her body was smokin hot! (not too skinny though, cause really skinny is more of a turn off then a larger woman) As for my ex-wife, she was a bit over weight which didn't bother me at all, cause I loved her for who she was and not what she looked like. But the sight of her wouldn't always intially turn me on as much, I had to tap into the love I had for her as a person to turn me on. Which made for better sex anyways. How the sex differed was basically...well I don't mean to be rude but when I had sex with my ex-wife the sex was louder when it was rough sex, cause of my body smacking against her excess body weight. which in turn made her self conscious.

Personally though I like a woman with a lil meat on her bones. I love toned woman the best though, a woman with a flat stomach is the biggest turn on for me, and toned shoulders, and strong legs...Mmmmm...as for skinny girls I don't really find them attractive, I think its wrong for soiciety to betray that a woman has to be skinny to be beautiful.

If a woman is happy with her body, and thinks she is a beautiful creature. Well then that woman is the most beautiful woman ever in my eyes! Just as long as she is not too stuck on herself lol I think its important for woman to be happy with there bodies no matter what size they are. Cause to me that is a turn on, if a woman excpets herself the way she is. But if she thinks she has to be a certain way to please guys, and society she will never be happy with herself. and Some of the most beautiful woman I know, are not your ideal weight that society portrays, they are beautiful cause they love themselves, and except themselves....and some woman like my ex...who are strikingly beautiful, and fit the ideal of society are some of the most ugliest people in the world cause of there personality! reminds me of the song "She ain't pretty, she just looks that way!" (I may have mentioned this before lol)

I am attracted to skinny/Athletic type women. But i must say...There was one night where i brought home a chubby girl and it was some of the best sex i've ever had. I dont know if it had anything to do with her body type...Or just her experience lol. Afterall it wasnt that hard to bring her home so shes done this before...

I wouldn't say there is much difference in vagina feeling..lol. At least, i've never noticed it. but i do find sex with a chubby woman better than with a skinny woman. not just the cushion for the pushin', but i don't find skinniness attractive. i'm finding that chubbiness (but not obesity, hell no!) is my ideal.

I wouldn't say there is much difference in vagina feeling..lol. At least, i've never noticed it. but i do find sex with a chubby woman better than with a skinny woman. not just the cushion for the pushin', but i don't find skinniness attractive. i'm finding that chubbiness (but not obesity, hell no!) is my ideal.

Yeah, my ex boyfriend always said the more meat, more curves, more boobs, more butt...the happier he was. I am on the petite side but i do have larger breasts and a good butt! He was skinny and tall and loooooooved women with alittle extra meat on them - skinny mini's with small parts...lol...were never his thing!!!! Maybe its the opposites attract thing?

He drove me crazy It is about individual preference as everything is i guess...

The best change was her emotional change - as she lost more weight, she became more confident. Sex got better. Then she got tired more often then not, and sex was boring. But that was her, not me. She spent her time going out, instead of going out with ME!

Must have been really wanting to show off her new body.

• 6 months later...

My friend is a bigger girl, beautiful face, very curvascious body..gains her weight all over and always says she needs to lose 50 or 60 lbs!!!

Well she is married to a tall (over 6ft) very skinnnnny man who is so in love with her!

He loves her body..tells he not to lose weight and if she gained 50 more lbs he said he'd love her just the same..he likes the curves and extra meat he siad..he's always been turned on by larger girls he said..he finds it sexxy and a real turn on..more breasts, more butt..more of everything Some men just like biggerr girls, just as some like skinnier ones!

Archived