best way to get over someone

I randomly started a conversation with my ex, we broke up a week ago. He told me he's gradually getting over me. Although I was the one who dumped him, but I still think abt him alot. So I wonder if I should block him on every communication medium in order to get over him, and "us"...any experience would be helpful, Thanks~

Embed a positive thought in your mind... Accept that the relationship is the best way to break off and you done the right thing, so just let him go... and once you decided to dump him, then just do it... I hate dumper was trying t contact their ex or something, hey, they suffer much more than you... (sorry)

nothing to say much though... NC-

I am still trying to absorb the fact that in literally a week your ex is getting over you!!!..Did you really mean that little to him?? Or is he playing games because you have hurt him?? Why would you be concerned about communication with him if you dumped him? Are you regretful.? Maybe you need some time to think about it all with no communication and see how you feel in a couple of weeks and establish what you are really missing the most then..

Did you really mean that little to him??

No... I don't think so...

Or is he playing games because you have hurt him??

Probably...

Why would you be concerned about communication with him if you dumped him?

That's exactly what I mean, let him go.... and go NC

Did you really mean that little to him?? Or is he playing games because you have hurt him?? Why would you be concerned about communication with him if you dumped him? Are you regretful.? ... what you are really missing the most then..

He said he thought about me every moment when I was his gf. But he's slowly getting over me, which I am not surprised, because his life is so occupied with school. This is the 2nd time I break up with him, and I told him is permanent, but in the back of my mind, I hate to let him go. He pretty much has all the qualities I am looking for in a future husband. What I miss the most is the thought of being loved, and having him giving me the moral support and physical comfort. I miss cuddling and kissing him. lol ok I should stop thinking abt it...>

Archived