Facebook Dilemma

IcecreamLove

Ok this may sound kind of weird.

But I liked this one guy off of another friend's Facebook, Im going to call him Ken. One day I tricked my friend into giving me his password.

I used his password to sneak a peak at the guy I liked, profile. Needless to say, I think my friend found out I was searching through his stuff, because he seemed to delete, "Ken" off his Facebook.

Hmm, I had been caught, I thought. But I also felt a guilty. And I wasn't sure who deleted who. So that same that I noticed he deleted him off his friendlist, I re-added him. Ken accepted the request, but a few days later I noticed my friend deleted Ken AGAIN.

So today I finally got the courage to message him on my OWN Facebook profile. He has no reason to add me, I sent a simple message just that I saw him off my friend's profile and was just messaging him because his picture was fancy.

Because naturally I shouldn't know anything about him since I technically don't know him. Bringing up something off his profile would seem a littlleee weird since I've to his knowledge never seen his profile.

I'm going to be pretty . . . .sad lol if he doesn't message me back. But Im reasoning with myself that if he doesn't message me back, that Im just going to have to let HIM go instead of trying to add him on my friend's account again.

I feel hopeless and guilty about the whole thing but my friend never called me out on it. I'm also kind of afraid since I brought up my friend's name in the message, he'll pass the message on to my friend. OR that he would have told my Ken already that I was cyber stalking his profile. Plus if Ken does add me and my friend sees it, he'll know for sure that I was the one hacking his profile.

Ahhhh! I know what I did was wrong but am I doing the right thing now?

Idealy you should of really just had the courage to add ken as a friend and sent a casual message instead of hacking into his facebook account. if ken deos find out what you did he might find it hard to trust you so just be careful next time you like someone.

this is probably the most adorable thing I've ever read lol. Unfortunately, who knows what "Ken" will think, ultimately if he likes you it won't matter and down the line you'll be laughing about it. BUT the bigger issue will be trust, whats to stop you from going into Ken's account?

Everyone stalks the person they like online, so if he's judging you for that he's a hypocrite. The big concern will be the accessing an account that's not yours without permission, that may seem a little untrustworthy...

My hunch is, though, that this will have not a huge impact on things if he liked what he saw on your profile and message, ultimately if he has an issue it probably would have been there anyway (such as awkward/strained relationship with your other friend). So, if he doesn't respond, it might be he wouldn't have responded anyway.

Good luck

Archived