Did she orgasm???

bb13

Me and my "friend" (we're quickly moving to more but she is fresh out of a relationship so she's not ready for another) Well, we were making out pretty intensely this weekend andi ended up fingering her. I could tell she liked it through her breathing and moans and she wanted me to do it again the next night. She said she liked it a lot which she said was abnormal for her b/c fingering normally does nothing for her. BUT, both times she stopped about 4-5 min in. I've never done really anything with a girl before her. With her i am really comfortable and seem like a natural to this stuff but i still dont know whether she had an orgasm.

Are there any signs/clues to look for to determine this???

Depending on the intensity of the orgasm, there are a few signs. Mostly, you'll know when a girl climaxes, her body almost locks up... muscles (including the ones inside her) get very tight and taut. Sometimes, depending on the orgasm, it may cause her body to contract or vibrate a bit.. Usually also before a woman orgasms, her breathing pattern gets slower and deeper.

Just remember that the zen of fingering a woman-- you need to FORGET everything you know that makes YOU get off... Women are very sensitive down there, and going in like a jack-hammer causing friction will almost always get you kicked right on the floor.. Try a new method, just a suggestion, but--- make sure your fingers are very wet, and try doing it a bit slower-- more or less just massaging the outside of her-- slow and steady will win you the race to a great orgasm that will have her clawing at your back!

Good luck, young grasshopper..