Got a meaningless mail by him again!

snuupi

Hi everybody... it's been a while since i've written my last comment...

but i was on holiday .. just came back a few hours ago..

i have a different point of view now, wanted to write my ex a mail like:

hi

i think it's sad that we don't have pretty much contact right now, i'd be glad if you called me again the next days, if you don't want to, just tell me

and so on...wanted to be friends with him, cause i just got, that it makes no sense to think about getting back together again...

i've made some plans for my future, which i wanna hold on to now and this makes me very happy...

but yeah.. i got a new mail by him 2 days ago, saw it today..

SUBJECT: You know this song?? Always thought it would be a totally different one... was very astounded

LINK BY THE SONG THIS BOY by JAMES MORRISON

i didn't get crazy, didn't began to build new hope or something..

but i know that my ex always keeps an eye on the text of a song...

just searched for the text of THIS song...

and found that:

link removed

don't know... the next days i think i'll write an answer about his mail AND my plan to ask him to be friends and to give me a call..we'll see what the future brings...

but i definitely do NOT understand, why he asks me after 5 months, if i knew the song ... and i'm not really interested in what he thought this song would be!?!

what do you think of my idea and of his mail??

Yeah, Jim Morrison maybe...

If you're ready to be friends (you don't sound it), go ahead and enjoy a bit of banter.

If you're not ready and still want him, probably best to ignore it. He is most likely just looking for some attention and thinks you can guarentee it.

thanks for your answers

well... now i know why he contacted me with this meaningless stuff...

the song sounds a bit like another song that we had played on guitar last year... and that i taught him how to play...

he thought it would be this song... but it isn't ... okay, i don't get, why he thinks he has to tell me, but i know the reason why he took this song..

wrote him back a few hours ago... something like this:

hi

haven't known the song yet... but sounds nice...

i think you thought it would be the song which we have always played last year.. but it's not..

..and well writing to you now, i have to say that -i don't know what you think about it - it's a real pity that we don't have any contact in these days... i'd be happy if you called me again (if you still have my number..) and if you don't want to, don't.

[and some stuff about new guitar strings in a shop in a town near his village ]

yours SNUUPI

i don't expect any call, but it feels good to know that he knows now, that i'm not aversed of being in touch with him, because i think he still has got a picture in his head of me being a poor, addicted being.

Archived