The worst person out there

anonguy77

I call a girl that you had a makeout type fling on and off for 2 years with... and then the moment you decide you want to drop her and go start dating another person, she decides she wants you all for herself and says she wants to date... then 2 months later realizes she doesn't want you after you drop the other girl who was pretty good for you(but didn't get much of a chance).... a not very nice person... but I've forgiven her. It's only made me a worse person because of it... but that's my fault.

DropZero, yes that's very bad. I am aware of people out there like that who only want what they can't have. It's juvenille, but I feel everyone is like that to an extent. It's just that some people go ridiculously overboard. When they know they've conqured you, then you become a Zero to them. And yet, you want them more? Why? Because now YOU can't have them! It's vicious!

Not my experience or related to me in any way.

I know someone who is dating a 25 year old who has no job, no car, lives at home with parents, not furthering their education, etc. They use the person for $, car, and sex. Somehow the person allows it all to go on.

That is one of the most pathetic people i know.

I dated a guy who stopped talking to me out of the blue. Then every time he would see me there after he would tell me to kill myself and call me a bunch of inappropriate names and start rumors about me to everyone when in reality I did nothing wrong to him. To this day he still holds a grudge and this was 6 yrs. ago

Curious to hear stories from people about the most cold, heartless, rude, outrageously manipulative and heartbreaking individuals you've ever come accross in your dating lives and what they did to earn that place in your heart.

I've bolded descriptions that have been levelled at me in the past, in addition to wicked, self-absorbed, chameleon, narcissist, adult autistic and sociopath.

I have a problem in being unable to be honest and say that my feelings have cooled for someone I'm in a relationship with, so I sabotage it by shutting down emotionally.. If that doesn't work I feign depression or behave more and more unpredictably until they've had enough.

I am in therapy for this, trying to find out the reasons behind this behaviour

DropZero, yes that's very bad. I am aware of people out there like that who only want what they can't have. It's juvenille, but I feel everyone is like that to an extent. It's just that some people go ridiculously overboard. When they know they've conqured you, then you become a Zero to them. And yet, you want them more? Why? Because now YOU can't have them! It's vicious!

Yep... then I took the worst part of her(the part that didn't seem to care) and made it a part of myself in a very extreme manner. It's honestly a "this gift is my curse" type personality trait that I don't know how to get rid of still today.

And yeah anonguy... it happened over and over, after 2 years of waiting/pining/hoping she would want to date, and she did it--when I finally decided I didn't want to continue the fling... bleh... if only I hadn't done what I'd done to myself, this wouldn't bother me so much and I wouldn't have to talk about it, but I wish I could take that choice back. My own fiance suffers because what I've done to myself now.... and she doesn't deserve it at all.

k... I'm gonna stop, I don't need to be spreading all this... it's not gonna help.

This isn't an ex of mine, but I have a friend (we'll call him T). T messed up his life and joined the army reserves for a little structure and to get it back on track. He's done quite a bit of stuff with his unit stateside; he hopes to get through the period of service he signed up for just doing stuff in the US. T now has a new girlfriend, though, whom he supports financially. She wants him to volunteer to deploy -to Iraq or Afghanistan- solely because T will receive a hefty pay bonus which will allow her to get a nicer apartment.

I know one guy that seduces women he wants playing on his sporting team - he goes to out of city tournaments to find these girls - he starts dating them, gets the girls to move to his home town, dates them during the game season, then dumps them when the season is over.

Thats one way to recruit players I guess ;p

Curious to hear stories from people about the most cold, heartless, rude, outrageously manipulative and heartbreaking individuals you've ever come accross in your dating lives and what they did to earn that place in your heart.

My most recent ex was cheating on me the entire time we were dating (only a few months, but still...). It was with his ex-gf. Who also had a boyfriend. I left that messy trail of lies and deceit as soon as I found out and haven't looked back since.

The hot chick syndrome. I hate that, when they're just after compliments but you have to admire her honesty. Not to minimize your story but some women string you along for years.

Well, I suppose a week is better than several years, but twenty minutes would've been better than a week.

She played with my heart and my emotions. Used me when she wanted to hang out and go places, so I could drive her. At first when I wanted to hang out and go places, she wanted to. But then when I asked her out, she said no just be friends. Didn't want to hang out anymore when I would makes the plans, and these were plans as a group. Then only wanted to go places when she would ask. Little did she know I had backed down, but she still did things to make me feel like a bad person to show me that she isn't interested. Now there is talk between everyone at my work behind my back. And now she does this fake crap that she is my friend and is concerned, and when she needs attention she comes running to me.

Whats happening to her now? Well, karma is coming into play and somethings are not going her way. On top of that its my call if she gets fired or not. Plus, she is a stupid little girl, like literally stupid, some of the things she does and her mentality.

Archived