i could use some advice on how to make a first move....

well theres this girl that i met recently this year at my school(we've known each other for about 2 months). we are both on the tennis team (thats how we met) i recently got her number and asked her out(2 weeks of dating) and she seems to like me alot, and i really like her alot also. but what i wanna ask is if theres any suggestions on how i can get her in the mood before i make that first kiss and some steps on making it perfect for me and her.

thanx to anyone that can help, slash

You go man! I love new relationships! Can't wait til I find someone else. It's really nice learning about someone new

First kiss... Not sure if I'm the best one to talk about that, most of my first kisses with girls have been under the influence of a few beers but I'll have a go anyways.

I don't think there's any specific time you should go it, be spontaneous. Maybe when you are walking together somewhere and you make her laugh, just turn to her, lightly touch her cheek and move in. Word of advice - girls love it when you gently touch their face and neck while kissing. (any girls out there want to back me up?)

I don't think you have to plan a perfect time and place for the first kiss, it doesn't matter where it is, it will always be special.

Reading back over that post, I sound like a right soppy git.

Good luck pal. (not that you need luck - just a sprinkle of confidence)

hehe well as far as i know i believe i did very well, heres the story. we were sitting on her couch at her house. ok she has this thing she told me that "if your nose itches someone wants to kiss you". we are holding hands looking at each other just talking about everyday things, then she says: "my nose itches" and i said, "wanna stop that itch". she blushes a bit then i touch her face and move in and she goes along with it *KISS* it was slow and passionate and it was a real confidence booster. thanx for the advice but i actually read your reply today but hell i think they do enjoy when you touch their face

thank you mikeyc