Weird Knee Pain

Usually at "that time of the month" besides the belly and back cramps and get bad cramps in my knees.

Well ever since my last time my knees havent stopped cramping.

Its in both knees now, and hurts more when bent, laying them straight feels best. Also my air conditioned room seems to hurt them alot.

Anyone know what that may be?

Will go to a doctor soon if it doesnt go away, just waiting it out a little because i dont have health coverage at the moment.

THANKS

How old are you? I dont mean to say your "old" but when your young, the growth plates in your knees havnt closed yet and can cause immense pain.

Also since your mentrating, your hormones are shifting alot so that can dry out your joints considerably, causing knee pain.

I had "patella-femoral syndrome" in one of my knees. It really hurt when I was forced to keep it bent, like sitting in a movie theater or in the back seat of a small car. As soon as I straightened it out, the pain was relieved.

The Dr said it's something about how the bone between my knee and hip (the femoral bone or whatever) is kind of at a tilted angle because my hips stick out more, vs a guy where it would basically be straight up & down from the hip to the knee. So because it was at a slight angle, the bone didn't match up exactly right with my knee. This condition is more common in females for that reason.

Not sure what you have, but that was my case. I think I did some physical therapy that helped. It hasn't really been an issue anytime in recent years. I almost forgot about it.

Archived