Guys: if you're just in it for the sex

bebeblondie

depends on how comfortable I am with her and how well I known her. I had a fwb that was cool and we would chill and cuddle and I end up spending the night. Then there are other girls I would get up put my clothes on and head on out. Of course I still cuddle for a bit, just for the closer.

He usually stays a couple of hours and then leaves, i usually have work the next morning and have to get up pretty early.

After he does that is more important. Does he keep in touch, text you, call you everyday, talk to you with affection, go out on dates with you? Or is this a "Hey babe, wanna meet up and ****" and then disappears til the next time?

If you want to know for sure, then take this out of the bedroom and have a proper dates which end with a kiss and a goodnight on the doorstep a couple of times a week.

After he does that is more important. Does he keep in touch, text you, call you everyday, talk to you with affection, go out on dates with you? Or is this a "Hey babe, wanna meet up and ****" and then disappears til the next time?

If you want to know for sure, then take this out of the bedroom and have a proper dates which end with a kiss and a goodnight on the doorstep a couple of times a week.

Taking sex of the table after its already there and scare guys sometimes and make them wonder if you are trying to manipulate them or what game you are playing and why...a better approach would be to tell him that you have a gyn appointment in a few days and can't have sex for it but still want to see him - if he's not willing to see you knowing that there is no sex involved then you have your answer..

I agree with this 100%. Can't tell anything if the guy sticks around afterward. Some guys who do random hookups just don't have the guts to say adios after sex, so they'll cuddle and talk a bit (sometimes for hours) to avoid any awkwardness, but in reality, they just want to kick you out of bed or might never even want to see you again.

Taking sex of the table after its already there and scare guys sometimes and make them wonder if you are trying to manipulate them or what game you are playing and why...a better approach would be to tell him that you have a gyn appointment in a few days and can't have sex for it but still want to see him - if he's not willing to see you knowing that there is no sex involved then you have your answer..

I don't see the point in lying to someone who is using you for sex.

We have been going out on dates, he's taken me out everytime he's seen me except for once, in which he came over after work (he works pretty close to me) and we watched a movie.

Other than our first couple of dates he has seen me once where it didn't end in any sexual activity except for a kiss (I had to be up early the next morning and he knew that). Also, just a side note he lives about an hour away, and always texts me when he gets home after seeing me.

Archived