Girlfriend's parents are going through a divorce.

As said, my Girlfriend's parents are going through a divorce. She knew long ago, like 3.5 months ago (probably before) and she has told me time after time how afraid she is. I mean I have had like at least 30 dinners with them, and maybe 2-3 times her parents have sat next to each other. Her father is always gone and traveling and such. Well finally today was the final hit to it all. Her parents had gotten into a fight. So my girlfriend had to go to a court hearing today. She left after her first class period of school. She was a wreck when she called me (I am sick at home). All I have said is sorry, and that I love her, and that I am here for her.

Dunno if there is anything I could do. I doubt there is. Maybe some flowers, and a sweet letter or something. That is what I was thinking. sad times.

ForAnother

You are very thoughtful by recognizing what your g/f is going through w/her parents divorce. She is caught in the middle, and it hurts to see your parents argue and blame each other. For whatever reason, sometimes kids blame themselves for their parents breaki up, but hopefully they w/be sensitive to making it as painless as possible for other family members involved.

A special card, flowers, a hug, (simply attention)....would be my guess as to what your f/f needs right now. Just her knowing you are there to offer support and understanding should hlep see her through this rough time.

Hope it all works out for everyone,

Woobiegirl....