I don't know why, perhaps because i'm staying in tonight on my own or i'm just feeling bored and lonely but I'm having a real low point.

I was doing fine all last week and been getting better and better but today after nearly 5 1/2 months the whole thing is just getting to me. I get those feelings of insecurity and memories of what is was like when we were good compared to the situation today. I'm starting to realize that eventually she will find someone else and be happy with them. That really gets me down.

And i'm sure I will too find someone new but ultimately, they won't be her. I understand that I can't contact her, she has shown no signs that she still loves me. Even if she did she wouldn't show it.

I guess i'm just posting on here to get it out of my mind. I hope this slump doesn't last and i'm feeling more like myself soon. Is anyone else at around 5-6 months still feeling bad?

hey,

i just thought id reply - like the website says, you are not alone. my boyfriend originally broke up with me last september, then begged to get back together in january... then dumped me two weeks later. in december i started to feel okay, at least able to get through the day and even enjoy a few, and started dating someone else who i then broke up with to get back with Guy #1. now its been five months since the second time Guy #1 left me and i'm still not okay. i go in and out of feeling okay and feeling awful... i remember being happy in february, bad in march, good in may, awful in june... it makes it harder that he will try and contact me sometimes, because knowing the other person misses you too makes it difficult to move on... so i suggest you cut her out of your life for now if you can, for your own sanity. not really much more to say but i hope you are doing better today, and good luck.

smile..

Archived