An update on us, still back together.

Imissher

Hey everyone,

Quite a while ago (Nov 08), my girlfriend of 2+ years and me broke up. I was a wreck. Here are some old threads to that if you don't know the story.

I felt sick constantly and dropped about 20-30 lbs of weight. Anyway, after trying my best to get her to come around without success.. I decided to try Dave's No Contact method. Shortly after starting NC I started to get an occasional text from her. I didn't reply to those, then once in a while a call. It would ring twice and end. I didn't answer any of those either. She started contacting me about seriously wanting to be back together, and I said we'd talk about it.

Now we've been back together for 6 months (since the breakup), and have been together for a total of 3 years. I just wanted to update this and let you all know, it IS possible for you to fix a broken relationship. No matter how much you doubt it, there is always a possibility.

Have some self respect and go NC. Let them come to you, let them think about what their missing. I know its hard, but I believe NC saved my relationship. Just keep carrying on my brothers and sisters. Life is good, and life will be good. Don't worry to much just try to relax and let life take its course.

That's great to hear! I wish you the best from here on out.

"Have some self respect and go NC. Let them come to you, let them think about what their missing. I know its hard, but I believe NC saved my relationship. Just keep carrying on my brothers and sisters. Life is good, and life will be good. Don't worry to much just try to relax and let life take its course."

Hmmm...it's been almost 11 mos post break and almost 6 mos NC...nothing yet. LOL. I doubt he'll make some sort of connection.

Archived