GIRLSS and Guys OUT THERE PLZZZZZ HELP ME!!!!

I Met this girl like 1 year ago and we started going out....everything was going great ...i love her and she loves me back...but i recently found out she is into drug traffic....I Was so freaking shocked when she told me this... I found out when we were speaking on the phone and she told me she needed money and thats why she was gonna do this .... and that she was kind of afraid of doing it..but she couldnt find a job and she needed money quick for her mom and she told me that if i didnt want her to do it she wouldnt do it...but what bothers me the most is just THE THOUGHT of doing such a thing... I dont KNow what the heck to do!!! iam so sad cause i love her so much but i guess i have to forget about her right??? PLEASE i need advice....

Don't forget about her. You love her don't you? If she said that if you don't wan't her to do it then she wouldn't ASK HER NOT TO DO IT!!!!!! Some times things get a little tight finanshualy, but that dosn't mean that the only way out is to deal drugs. I have a couple friends in jail or in the ground becouse they got into traficing drugs. If you have a way to keep her form doing this, then use it. Sometimes people just have desprit thoughts in desprit times. Dont give up on her just becous she though about it.

this girl is kinda dumb no offence lol..ide tell her theres other ways to get money like takin the bus or a taxi lol..i wouldnt say forget about her that would make her feel bad.. if u really love her talk to her n let her no u hate her doing this crap...sorry i cant give u further but u know yall needa have a heart to heart talk..if shes affecting u in a negative light then ide say follow ur heart n if its sayin dump her then dump her..love is such a strong word but who knows where it would of ended up . God put all of us on this earth for a reason. remember that one..if u do end up breakin up with her. then look forward and dont dwell on the past..good luck sorry if i was to hard on u and her..

Pesonally I would not care if she dealed drugs...As long as she was safe and did not presure me into doing drugs I see not harm in it...Especially if she lives in the suburbs, not much danger there, but if she is in the city you better get her to stop and help her out until she can get a job...

hey .... Thanks for all your replies. I spoke to her and she told me shes really in love with me and that shes willing to change for me. But the thing is that this is not the only thing she has been involved in. When i first met her she was working in one of those CAM Sites...were she had to show her body for people that go private with her. As soon as i knew she was doing this.. i told her not to do it if she loves me, that she needed to change and indeed she quit and found another job...but after a couple of weeks i was checking her email and found out that she was actually trying to work there again.I got really pieced and we had a fight because of that. Then she told me that she couldnt find any other job... after that day she told me to forgive her that she loves me alot and she made a promise that she wouldnt do it again. But I dont trust her anymore...everything that she saids its like a lie to me but i love her so much that i keep forgiving her ...but deep inside me.. I know this is not a good women for me! I wish i can just change the way she is because i really like her and love her alot..but i cant change the impossible. So i dont know what to do now...

Nothing is impossible...It may be improbable, but not impossible, She is doing to for her mother right?, or is this for her own profit, my suggestion is that you hang in there and help her get a real job, if this means driving her to a job interview accross town the so be it, It sonuds to me that you love each other but sometimes bad habits are hard to get rid of, you can't get her to stop everthing all at once, you have to "Ween" her off of her bad habits, it probably just won't stop right away...So stick in there and help her out...O ya, if she does something bad like go back to that job just don't forgive her, you have to forgive her and make her give up something she loves until you think she won't do it again.