where are some "safe" places to have sex?

Ok, heres the deal:

My girl and me have done it a few times during spring break because my parents were out of town. Thens she had her period and now we want to go back to doing it. The problem: Both our parents are almost always home and she doesn't want to run the risk of getting caught, even though I have locks on my doors. I have thought of my car but its a compact so back seat room isn't exactly that great. I'm sure it's easily possible but I'm not sure how "romantic" it would be though... ANY suggestions are welcome.

I have thought of taking her to the golf course I work at at night with some blankets and doin it on the ground out there by the lake. No houses around, sound OK to anyone???

take her to the golf course! buy some candles, get a blanket- such a romantic idea- of course it all depends on ur girl n whether she is into the outdoor feel but if not have u ever considered renting out a hotel for the night, its comfy and secluded plus you dont have the worry of getting caught and theres plenty you can get up to in a hotel room, romantic bath, big bed

im going to have to be like ur mom and dad on this one..use protection or shes going to get pregnant and ur going to have a lot of trouble on ur hands...be careful is what i have to say to u..since when is sex such a big issue? i was just wonderin how long u and this chick have been together for..cuz sex changes relationships a lot..if all she wants out of yalls relationship is sex then shes a pretty big horn ball..w.e tho its ur life,,good luck

sorry bout that i didnt even realize ur 20 lol..ide recommend a hotel like that other person said..the gold course sounds good too..hel* i was watchin a show the other day where they did it in the tannin bed haha..but w/e floats ur boat .. have u don all the possitions possible..cuz in the hotel is where its all gunna go down if yall do end up goin there lol..well goodluck and sorry bout the last post but its true she can get pregnant but u seem like an old enough guy to kno to use protection..im such a stuborn a** sometimes..but yea good luck with ur love makin..

hotels are so costly..just for sex??? Well if you want it romantic, maybe i suppose.

Anyways, I've done it quite a lot of places..I'd lvoe to in the theatre next.

Anyhow, the car? I know its compact, but it can also be hot....I've done it in the car about a million times and of that i've been caught once, quite embrassing. So I'm not sure if i recommend, I definitely would if you have found a deserted place.

I find that having that risk of being caught makes things really hot. I've done it even in a park/beah in broad day light right by the ocean..again in the car..seats completely back. In a broad day light situation, I think the best thing to do is doggy style! Alwyas nice to switch it up !

The golf court idea i think is fantastic. But you HAVE to make sure no one is around. You dont want to make the costly mistake of being caught and being fired. If you were fired for it, when future employers make reference calls, the golf place won't talk too highly of you i wouldn't think.

Anyways, I guess my point is. If you want it to be romantic..Maybe a hotel would be more suitable..I think your bedroom is fine but you'd have to loosen your girlfriend up about it. It's locked. It would take atleast 45 seconds for mum and dad to break it down. So you've got plenty of time to zip your pants. But first things first, make her comfortable with it.

A romantic atmosphere isn't always the case though. so try considering other things!...Even at a park late at night, deserted place, near some bushes....lay some blankets down..not even kidding.

But becareful. Cos yes there's a law against having sex in public places. Well i'm pretty sure.

But in my opinion. some risk is pretty hot!

Having sex on the golf course sounds like a great idea, but I wouldn't recommend it. My friends and I thought it would be fun to play golf at night once, it was around 12:00, and we had glow in the dark golf balls. Well we got to about the 2nd hole and there was a security guard going around on a golf cart. He spoted us and he got out of the cart like a dum ass and chased us by foot. We got away to our car. But he got my license plate. My parents almost got kicked out of the club. They told us that most golf courses have a security guard at night that patrols. Now I'm sure public golf courses don't, but private ones probaly do. So if your planning to do it on the golf course be very careful. But i would'nt recommend it.

Since you haven't mentioned your location and you're suggesting sex outside, I'm going to assume that it's summer wherever you are. Well, let me tell you something, sex underneath the stars sounds like a really romantic idea, but be prepared to discover mosquito bites in interesting places when you're done.

I speak from personal experience, it could turn rather unpleasant.

OK, so how would I bring up the idea? I just feel weird for some reason but it's killing me, we haven't had sex in like 3 weeks. We've made out and felt each other up and all that but we both want it just can't find a place....

On a side note, she did hint that next weekend her parents would be out of town all weekend and sortof hinted that we'd have the house to ourselves. Damn, I wish I didn't have to wait till next weekend!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the day where I lived at home and the gf's lived at home we would always get creative. Go buy a new cd or something and drive. Play a little game of who can pick the first "safe" spot and the person that does gets a little extra attention. Here's a few ideas: baseball fields, golf courses, parking lots, by man made lakes or a real one if you have em, a secluded spot at a nice resort, a park, a greenbelt, the zoo, etc. You could go on a hike out of town and that's always good. Just be sure the boy scouts don't come hiking by (that's embarrasing). There are soooooo many places once both of you start looking that you'll never run out of oppty.

Save the hotel for something special. I couldn't swing hotel prices all the time at your age so don't use your charge card just to get some.