A day in the life of an animal lover (humor)

EmptySoul

So last night my fiance and I climb into bed. The lights are off..We're kissing..then he says, "what's that on the blanket?"

we turn the light on...

and we see a ton of disgusting CAT **** all over our blanket an mattress that we, mostly I, had just layed down in an covered up with.

so, so gross.

we shoved the comfortor in the washer, and while looking for a clean blanket to lay on 'cause I am so totally grossed out he points out to me that I should change my clothes because I have poop all over the back of my shorts. (i had just taken a shower before we got in bed too.)

of course, i gag and strip right then an there.

...so we get the comfortor out of the dryer, somehow manage to still bone, go to sleep...

and wake up in the morning to see that even though we put it in the washer, the poop didn't come off, the dryer jus dried it on more, and we'd slept with it over our feet the rest of the night.

e.

That's pretty bad. Did the cat forget where the litterbox is? They are usually pretty neat about bathroom stuff. I've never had a cat do that.

My cat has killed the moment many times in other ways- like trying to go up to my husband and I when we are being intimate- or jumping over us obnoxiously. One time, as a kitten, she attacked his butt. I still can't think about it without laughing.

She gets locked out- but sometimes she was already under the bed and we didn't know about it.

Archived